Has anyone else been going a little nuts at Ulta lately? Between their regular deals, 21 days of beauty and the 20% off code they sent me, I just couldn’t resist!
Here’s everything that…erm…fell into my cart:
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in Gleam
4 huge pans of highlighter for $40 was a deal I couldn’t pass up, especially since a most of these shades are unique to my collection.
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Dark Brown
I’ve been meaning to try this for a while – supposedly the tip is so fine you can draw in individual brow hairs for a more natural look.
3. Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshdows in Glitter Rock, Cosmic and Zodiac
Solstice has become my automatic go-to every time I need to oomph up an eye look, but one cannot live on teal glitter alone right?
4. NYX Vivid Brights Eyeliner in Vivid Fire
Finally – a red liquid eyeliner! Shout out to Minh from Be Honest Beauty for bringing this to my attention. Read her review here.
5. NYX Retractable Lip Liners in Nude Pink, Ruby and Red
Lip Liners are the one thing I always buy on the cheap. I like having a wide enough variety to match all my lipstick colours!
6. Tarte Tarteist Clay Paint Liner
I left my black gel liner back in Singapore, and have been intrigued by the notion of a tube version that’s less likely to dry out so quick.
7. Physician’s Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Last Boosting Eye Liner + Serum
This is my staple liquid eyeliner. I like it because it’s plenty opaque without staining, and has a fine tip that’s neither floppy nor too hard.
If you’ve been on an Ulta bender as well, I’d love to hear what you bought! Also, let me know if there’s anything here you’d like to see a review of…besides the Glow Kit of course, since it’s already slated for the Highlighter Chronicles.
This post contains affiliate links.