I got quite a few questions about this look after sharing it on Instagram, so I thought I’d do a more detailed post here for anyone who interested in trying it out themselves. It would be perfect for a festive evening out or a Christmas party, don’t you think?
To create this look I….
1. Started with an opaque eyelid primer to keep the colours bold. I used Benefit’s Lemon Aid.
2. Patted a thick layer of Dragon* over the inner half of my eyelids.
3. Drew an upward flick with Revolver* on both eyes, and smudged inwards slightly.
4. Blended the first two shadows by patting Reign* between them.
5. Deepened my outer V with more Revolver, blending under my brow bone with Reign.
6. Lined the bottom lashes with Dragon, and patted Bobby Dazzle* on the inner corners.
7. Applied a thin strip of this (budge-proof!) liquid eyeliner.
8. Tightlined my water line with a black eye pencil.
9. Applied these false lashes up top, and added Lancome Hypnose Mascara to my bottom lashes.
*All the eyeshadows I used were from Urban Decay’s Vice 3 Palette.
On a side note, I hate that I always end up looking so smug in these photos. My smile is naturally lopsided – I promise I’m not intentionally smirking!